Sewio, a UWB-based real-time location system (RTLS) vendor, today unveiled RLTS Studio 2.0, featuring several new features and enhancements that make deploying and managing real-time location systems faster, cheaper, easier and more secure than ever.
The latest product enhancements include:
Faster, easier and more precise deployment
- Anchors Auto-Deployment (beta version) accelerates the RTLS setup. The distances between anchors are automatically measured during their initialization, and the position of each anchor in relation to others is calculated. The deployment of anchors is simplified by moving, rotating and flipping this model and applying it to an area plan.
- The Profiler application has been enhanced for even better optimization of the indoor tracking project’s deployment. IT now bears the first path for every anchor used in the calculation, which, in combination with RSSI, helps to identify bounced signals and fine-tune the accuracy of the system.
- End-to-end encryption is key to security, which is why the new RTLS Studio 2.0 ensures that all communication between users, server and third-party software is encrypted with HTTPS (Web Content, REST) and WSS (WebSockets).
- Role-based access controls represent an extra layer of security to help enforce company security policies by only granting the level of access to users that they need to perform their jobs and providing a complete overview into which permissions are in use, greatly reducing the chances of producing outlier users with unauthorized levels of access.
- RTLS Studio 2.0 has got a completely new look and feel to its user interface. Its UI was designed to be user-centric and tablet-first and its now unified, modern and clean to ensure an outstanding user experience.
- The full system update can be now done using the single-click online update
- Integrating Sewio with an end-point system has never been easier. Using the new io feature, users can integrate RTLS Studio 2.0 with seven types of Advantech IoT Ethernet module. Within RTLS.io custom events, each activity can be easily added and tag(s) and zones that function as triggers can be selected for user-created actions.
- RTLS Studio 2.0 is built using the faster and more secure PHP version 7.2 and Ubuntu 18.04 stable version support has been added.
“While the previous RTLS Studio version 1.6 matched a new level of scalability crucial for enterprise industry projects, with RTLS Studio 2 we streamlined the implementation process and lowered the maintenance costs for quicker project delivery with a reduced cost”, said Lubomír Mráz, CTO of Sewio Networks. “We are constantly working to enhance our product to bring our customers the easy-to-use, precise and well-secured set of tools they need to launch and manage real-time location system that brings ROI.”
“As more and more of our enterprise industry customers are living their digitalization strategies to enable Industry 4.0 concepts, we continue to invest into our product to help them drive innovation and increase productivity while keeping their data secured and costs minimized”, commented Milan Šimek, CEO of Sewio Networks.
More on RTLS Studio 2.0’s new features and capabilities can be found at: https://www.sewio.net/rtls-studio-2-0-released/
About Sewio Networks
Sewio Networks is a manufacturer of a real-time location system (RTLS) for indoor tracking that drives business results for companies in the intralogistics, retail, sport, entertainment and livestock industries. The Sewio system is built on ultra-wideband technology (UWB) and delivered with RTLS Studio, remote management and visualization software.
It gives partners and customers a precise, easy-to-integrate, reliable and fully scalable IoT solution for indoor tracking that allows process visibility, boosts production efficiency, simplifies the inventory process and increases safety. Founded in 2014, Sewio is headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in Germany and France. Sewio has 70+ system integration partners and powers customers in 37 countries. Customers include: Volkswagen, Budvar, Pirelli, Matador, TPCA, Škoda.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.